Love bookish things? Love YA? Want to be part of a secret book club society? If you answered yes to all of these questions then the Book Box Club is for you! This is not a sponsored post, I just loved this box that much!
On my quest to find a book subscription box that ticked all the boxes for me I’ve tried A LOT of boxes in the last few months. In May I decided to try the Book Box Club and their very exciting theme for that month “Wizards at War”. Being a Harry Potter fan I was sold immediately. Needless to say, my first experience with this box did not disappoint.
Look at all the bookish goodies!
For £25 a month this box is loaded with content. In this box, I received
- A new release YA novel (hardback) – Spellslinger by Sebastien De Castell and it had a signed bookplate!
- A scrolled invitation to the clubhouse book club
- The cutest little Dumbledore pin by The Potter Emporium
- A lush smelling Harry Potter themed bath bomb by Scentd, personalised with my name
- An awesome print inspired by Lila Bard from V.E Schwab’s A Darker Side of Magic made by SipAndRead
- A cool little Gandalf Notebook by Neon Magpie
- 2 x wizard themed pencils
Let me just say that the hardback book alone costs £13 in shops for an unsigned copy! For a YA, Harry Potter obsessed stationery addict this box couldn’t have been more perfect. The care and attention to detail that has gone into this are amazing.
I haven’t yet read the book but am looking forward to starting it shortly in time for the secret book club in July where we will be discussing this book 🙂
It’s safe to say I’ll be sticking with the Book Box Club and I’m eagerly awaiting my June Box any day now so look out for my next unboxing coming soon.